Range of Champagnes
At the Personalised Champagne Store we offer the following options -
- Marques de la Sardana Cave Rose - This vibrant rose cava is named after La Sardana, a lively Catalan Dance to reflect its North Eastern Spanish roots and the way the bubbles dance on your tongue. This wonderful cava offers hints of strawberries, raspberries and vanilla supported by a mousse of fine bubbles.
- Vino Spumante Prosecco - Vino Spumante Prosecco is a classic sparkling wine which is made with white stone fruits & lemon flavours to create a marvellous extra dry drink ideal for any occasion or as a relaxation beverage.
- Paul Langier Brut Champagne- An outstanding cuvée blended from pinot noir, pinot meunier and chardonnay grapes. This is a stylish dry wine, offering ripe fruit and a biscuity finish.
- Lanson Black Label Champagne- With over 260 years of winemaking history, Lanson is one of the oldest Champagne houses. Their Black Label was famously given as a tribute to the Royal Court of England in 1937. They've been supplying it with world-class wine ever since. The Lanson Black Label has a fine stream of persistent bubbles and a beautiful straw colour. The nose is vibrant with hints of toast and flowers leading to a palate of citrus and ripe fruit.
Veuve Cliquot Yellow Label Champagne- Yellow Label is the signature of Veuve Clicquot’s quality and style, recreated every year thanks to the priceless collection of reserve wines. Its brilliant yellow label reflects the champagne’s bright personality and impeccable winemaking credentials.
Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial Non Vintage Champagne- Since 1743 Moët & Chandon has been the world's most loved champagne. With a perfect balance of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier, Moët Impérial Brut offers a bright fruitiness, a seductive palate and an elegant maturity, revealing aromas of pear, citrus and brioche.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Purveyors of Champagne Champagne Moët & Chandon Épernay
- Moët & Chandon Champagne Brut Rosé Bottle - Spontaneous, radiant and enticing, with a bright fruitiness and elegant maturity, Moët Rosé Impérial is supple on the palate – the beautiful, fruity-pink expression of the maison’s style.Those who prefer champagnes with intense flavours will be particularly well matched to the lively and juicy Moët Rosé Impérial, which is made primarily from pinot noir.
- Bollinger La Grand Anee Champagne- Bollinger La Grande Annee Brut is a Sparkling, Complex and Traditional style of Champagne produced by Champagne Bollinger in the Champagne region of France.